This recipe is useful when your fridge is empty and you need to get rid of alcoholic toxins flowing in your student’s blood. In fact the deadly breath you’ll have afterwards is going to keep your friends away, forcing you to stay at home.
Ingredients for 2 persons:
2 garlic cloves (chopped or entire);
1 small piece of ginger (chopped or entire);
1 chili pepper (chopped or entire);
2 big onions (chop them in slices with up to B = 5mm);
2 big potatoes (chop them in pieces with D50 = 2cm);
1 branch of rosemary;
Other things: olive oil, salt, boiled water, Parmesan Cheese if you like it (I do a lot)
- In a pot, pour some olive oil and start the sauté! Put the garlic, chili and ginger together when the oil it’s pretty warm taking care not burning them!
- Once the garlic is golden, put onions in the sauté;
- Once the onion is getting soft, put potatoes;
- Now put rosemary leaves (not the branch);
- Put salt and keep mixing;
- After a Δt = 2 min from previous step, pour the boiled water until everything is covered and mix again. Then put a lid over the pot;
- After a Δt = 15 min from previous step, potatoes should be cooked. Check it out and if they are it’s done!
- When you serve it, I recommend to add Parmesan Cheese (Parmigiano Reggiano!!).
Now pull out your glass of cheap wine and eat it with wide movements of your arms!