Hola!! I want to share this recipe to you… One of my friends made this cake when there was Indonesian community meeting in Barcelona. I was quite surprised that it was baked only by microwave. It is easy, quick, tastes good and soft! So, I was thinking to make it since I love sweets and I only have microwave in the apartment.. hehee… My first trial was not bad :p maybe you can ask Piyush, Vas and Mina about the taste (they are my first victims). Anyway… Here’s the recipe!
- 80gr wheat flour
- 3 eggs
- 70gr sugar
- 12gr baking powder
- 1 banana
- 1 apple
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 125gr salted butter
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, eggs, cinnamon powder together.
- Peal the banana and apple, cut in very small pieces, then put into the dough, mix them well.
- Melt the butter, add it to dough, mix again.
- Put the dough inside the microwave bowl and bake it in microwave at 600watt for 7 minutes.
- After 7 minutes, check the cake’s consistency with the fork. If it’s not baked completely, bake again for 1 minute in microwave. You can repeat this step until your cake is fully baked, but don’t bake it until too dry.
- Done! Ready to serve!!